"We recently commissioned an in-depth study with IRB Europe to support our distribution strategy in Europe. This successful B2B study, which was conducted face to face in 9 markets, confirmed objectively some things we had suspected, and added keen insights in certain important areas".
Xylina Chai, Bridgestone Europe
IRB is an international market research and business intelligence company based in Brussels since 1986, mainly but not exclusively dealing with business-to-business issues. The company operates across the whole of Europe and beyond.
We help our clients answer questions such as:
- What are our customers' needs in terms of products or services, and are we meeting them?
- Why do some potential customers choose to work with our competitors rather than us?
- How do our prices compare with those of our competitors?
- How good is our relationship with our distributors and dealers?
- What are the major trends in the market, and the key opportunities for us?
Our research is tailor-made to the client's needs. We use the full range of market research techniques, including multi-lingual phone surveys, face-to-face interviews and focus groups, mystery shopping, on-line surveys, and internet research.